Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I don't have any handy but could take some the next time I'm visiting them in storage if no one else comes up with some. I need to check on some Spitfire parts anyway.
Any view in particular that you are interested in to make sure I get a picture of the right thing from the right angle?
Thanks Scott - yes, I did indeed find my reference picture. I had put it in the wrong part of my taxonomy. Duh. Anyway...looks sorted now. Linkage moves fine.
Do you guys put a small amount of moly grease or similar on the ball/socket where the linkage attaches?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.