Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hey thanks Randall. There is a hang up with F/P if you load in a bunch of pictures at once. You just have to do them individually. I can fix this later tonight.
Paul
All is working as it should be and thanks for the great pictures (and all the extra effort to make them work for us)
BTW,aren't we just about coming due once again to try for a cruise around the area one of these days? Didn't work out so well last time we tried to hook up at Beavertail if you recall,but I hope you won't consider us jinxed.
I know you asked Paul, so forgive me if I butt in...
That sure looks like Bob's TR6 autocrosser. In an e-mail from Bob on the Friends of Triumph List, he writes about attending, but driving his street TR6. Perhaps he took two cars?
Paul
I think it would be great fun to put together a cruise (if we could ever get some decent days strung together). I was going to suggest hooking up at a cruise night but I went to the Oakland Beach event last night and was shunted into the overflow lot. When a Ferrari 308 parked nearby I observed that we now comprised the entire foreign car contingent! Do you know of other area cruise nights that might be a bit more "diverse"? Summer is approaching the 1/2 way mark and I would like to get some driving in,particularly with some like minded (if not right minded!) folks. Also like BobbyD's idea of trying to put together a drive swap opportunity if the logistics of that could be worked out.I would be happy to host it Warwick provided a central location if we could lure some Ct folks or look to hook up in S. County or Newport for some driving and eating.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.