• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Photo du Jour ( Car Related!)

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1677848560381.png

mezy

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Fuel economy is measured in GPM, not MPG.
Yup. The article says 2 MPG but ..... I do feel like this has Jay Leno's name all over it

Hamish Racing

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
The Original first built this had a rolls royce grill until RR made him remove it, also what looked like mustang rear lights
I can remember it being in the Custom Car magazine.
View attachment 86540
My Dad was director of publicity and public relations for Rolls Royce Motors Ltd during this period. It was just after the split between the aero division that became government funded and the motor car company that had fought hard in the split to retain the grill and spirit of ecstasy as trade marks. And was fighting to stay afloat and developed Bentley on to its own path. Whilst the beast had a Rolls Royce (aero) engine that was all the association to RR.
Dad said to let it slide as the beast was a one off car and raised the RR car name. However the board had a different opinion. Thus the beast doesn’t wear the RR grill anymore.