• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Our Pets

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
David, She is a different dog! She has become very active and the other day my wife said that she saw Muffin run a short burst for the first time in 3 years! It appears that she is seemingly on a learning experience, almost like being reborn, it's amazing! I can't walk out of the room now unless she's on my heels, it was all worth the effort. She now has 7 bottles of eye drops, 6 are administered every day, some once a day and some twice a day, one twice a week, hopefully the vet will take her off some of them, but I think she'll be on some for quite a while. She is very good about getting her drops, which makes it much easier on me. Thanks for caring Dave, very much appreciated.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
So good to hear that the op was so successful and she is doing so well.

I am sure she will continue to rediscover her world.

David

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Paul, that's amazing. I'm happy for you guys that the surgery was such a success.