Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Mine continues (i think) to leak - something does. Over tightening the bolts warps the pan and, I have stripped both bolts on the aluminum piece at the front seal. Keep us posted.
That's not a leak. That's the chassis self-lubrication system.
If I didn't know better, I'd think you crawled under my car and took a picture. I go through oil at a fairly prodigious rate, but I'm definitely dropping more than I'm burning. At some point, I'll yank the motor and fix it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.