Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well I'll be in in Sunny Southern California for the next while learning all the good things that Microsoft wants to teach me at Tech-Ed.
So maybe after I get back we can get together and I can see your progress on the Midget.
BTW I received a deposit on the hardtop today and someone that a lot of us know has made an offer for the red Sprite / Buick hood.
Things are going great!!
Now if I could just find some time to work on my Sprite!!! :wink:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.