• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member from Canada

Canadian Guy

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello to all British car enthusiasts! I don’t own a Brit car but
most of my uncles and cousins owned Daimler’s, Austin Healeys, Triumphs and MGs. Planned on buying my uncle Cecil’s Daimler DB18 on my 16th birthday but plans were waylaid when my father got wind of the “junk” as he called it and the possibility of it gracing the driveway of their home. Other plans were made to purchase our neighbours 1967 Alfa Giulia which eventually happened. My Brit connection is with my own Norton Commando, Atlas, 16h with an Ariel VH to even out the riding experience.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome! The bikes sound great and you are just down the street aways, glad you are here

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

We may get you interested enough to jump into one of the Triumphs or an MG.

The pub is a section of the forum were almost anything comes up for discussion.

David