• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My order for a Northrop Grumman F-35

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Northrop+Grumman+Selected+to+Continue+F-35+Program+Mission+Critical+Work_ec903daa-9639-47c2-9dcc-993c12928105-prv.jpg

It appears there's a problem with my Northrop Grumman order. I went to the Grumman website and selected the F-35, then added it to my cart and checked out via PayPal.
Seems I have to call them since I did not order the $499.99 cup holder. Sheeesh! :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 2.23.53 PM.png

Last edited:

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Wow, tax free no less. Did you order the vertical take off model? They could bring it right onto your house .

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I think where I saw in his HOA's that no verticle takeoff vehicles were allowed

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
When the scam PayPal receipt showed up in my email I smiled and thought how dumb are these scammers. Do they really think people are ordering from Northrup Grumman?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
would they deliver it or use the USPS?

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
What is wrong with ID 10 T's that send out this stuff. Are they really stupid enough to think people will fall for this stuff?

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
What is wrong with ID 10 T's that send out this stuff. Are they really stupid enough to think people will fall for this stuff?
They are swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
so it hasn't arrived yet?

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Not yet. I ordered the leather seats and they are on back order.
I actually just assumed they put it in the same envelope as Pdplots radio tube. :D

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Pretty soon we'll be back to horse and buggy days. That's fine with me as long as I can keep my cell phone, computer, internet, and cable TV.