Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I just ran out of room and the snow is going to fly soon. So a quick call for some extra storage it came this week. All 48 feet long,9.6 high and 8.6 inside this should do for a couple of weeks.
Earlier this year a friend of mine stumbled on a local guy who was using old school buses for storage. He had a bunch of MGA bodies neatly stacked in them if I remember the pictures correctly.
Sweet ! and your construction time was very minimal next to my 12 days to build 2 sheds ! talk about instant storage!... now I do have to ask, have you already filled the barn behind the trailer with cars & parts ? ;-)
I bought two 45' freight trailers for the same purpose. Paid $2800 for the pair and both have lift gates. I got a deal at the auction. You're gonna LOVE the plywood liner. It acts as insulation. Throw a heat in and use it as a work space.
I was driving by the Port of Seattle a couple of days ago and could see hundreds of shipping containers along with many trailers. Things are slow so now would be the time to buy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.