• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Group events

Photography

More old pics

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Fixed it!

selfie421.jpg

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Fixed what?

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Oh. LOL. You have to put black tape over the Nikon logo. I was thinking about the F2 you were talking about sending out.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Oh. LOL. You have to put black tape over the Nikon logo. I was thinking about the F2 you were talking about sending out.

Ha! I could just blank the "right way 'round" trade dress out with software, too. But electrical or black gaffer's tape would look more "authentic"!

The F-2 is in the hands of the repair outfit now. Got confirmation of receipt today. After it's returned I'll eval the whole experience and post here. They're saying four to six weeks in the lineup.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
A drug ad has a camera I couldn't ID. So well "disguised" I can't figure out what it is. Looks to have gaffers tape over the top. Push-pull zoom, making it a film camera? Looks like a waist-level finder, closed and taped over, a camera in a leather bottom case. Props to th' props department!

OddCamera.jpg

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
And apparently Coke has no issue with their trade dress being spread across screens big and small.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Good eye! I didn't/couldn't make out the Alpha symbol. You're likely correct. The one-touch zoom threw me a curve as well. Obviously I'm not up on the latest, greatest gear!

Price would choke a horse, too...