• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Miata seat install kit

Uncle Jack was a TR racer who active on the TR owners list. Unfortunately he was killed on the track a year or so ago. I do not remember who took over the production of these, but the person was hand picked by the family. If this is the original manufacturer he should be a quality person providing a quality product.
 
Guys - I'll take the kit out to the hanger and take some pictures of how it would sit in a Bugeye over the weekend.

I'm not going to be able to mount it to a Miata seat but you will at least get a sense of how the mounts would fit.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:] the build is on hold until i get the house finished
[/QUOTE]

I saw your house on your website. What a project! I love modern. It's going to look great.
 
Hey Morris, after the holidays let's meet up somewhere (Mopac/183?) so I can see the new seats and you can see the "new" SU's on mine.

Bruce
 
Done! I am taking the week between Christmas and New Years off if you have some time then.
 
Back
Top