4
44B
Guest
Guest
Offline
Hi,
44B here, and i am as new as they get. I have been drawn to the TR6 for a few months now, but I really want to get to see one in person first. I live west of Nashville about 45 Min. Any help would be nice, because I really like the overall appeal to this car an d I think that I may find myself in one in the near futer, but I want to do this right.
-44B
44B here, and i am as new as they get. I have been drawn to the TR6 for a few months now, but I really want to get to see one in person first. I live west of Nashville about 45 Min. Any help would be nice, because I really like the overall appeal to this car an d I think that I may find myself in one in the near futer, but I want to do this right.
-44B
Hey Guest!

!!!! :banana: :banana: It won't be long now, 44B