Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
So I was trying to get my Maniflow LCB headers to fit in the engine bay this morning, and had no luck. It looks like it will all fit fine once it's in place, but getting it there looks tricky. Do I need to pull the steering column?
I bought the one off ebay; had to grind down some of the edges. Other than that - it fit down to "almost" where it was suppose to be straight out f the box.
What's the deal with the Maniflow? I have a Pacesetter, and other than poor head to manifold issues, it dropped right in! Do you have pictures of the Maniflow unit?
No I don't, Jack, especially since the engine is already in! I may try and pull the steering column and see if that gives me a bit more wiggle room. I really don't want to have to move the engine to get this in place!
Engine in.
I think you will need to get the car up on jack stand and remove the heater and the battery.Sorry Look at the bright side ounce you get it in place it will fit with little to no bending grinding gasket seal perfect. Flange thickness perfect match to factory intake .It is a nice well bulit piece.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.