Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
do you mean oil? Well, hopefully you do. If so, use the same oil as you use in the engine-- I use 20w-50. There was a specific amount listed in the manual i use but the level didn't quite come to the bottom of the fill hole. I added more until it was just about to overflow the fill hole. That's the forum answer, "fill it 'til it's about to overflow but not quite."
That's what I did and it took about 2/3 of a quart.
Hmmm, I may have messed up after all. The stuff I put in was 80/90 weight. I just looked in the book and it says 20W/50 motor oil. I have never heard of a transmission taking motor oil.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.