Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I had my Hobrect roll bar refinished and wanted to keep it looking original, so I had the sticker recreated. If anyone could use it, I can send the image over for reprint. Turned out good considering the beat up original they had to work with!
Could you provide some pictures of the rollbar, preferably with the hood support in place? I'm thinking of getting one made up next Spring, and curious about vertical clearance; also how any lateral bracing is running. Thanks, Doug.
Thanks - I should've picked that up in that the photos (and thanks again for taking the cover off and such and taking them) show that the base of the rollbar is similar to the level that the angled supports mount at. Doug
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.