Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Didn't get over 40 so can't tell across the board. I can tell you it jumps in first with a 3.4 rear.
The firewall bushing is good and a delrin version.
I noticed in the 7 manual it says there is a 3.78 turn lock to lock. Mine is 3.38 lock to lock.
Checked all the connections and everything is tight.
Will see after the alignment.
I was gonna have my daughter shoot some vid of it with sound but a little chilly up here with snow on the grass
Is it aligned yet?
Bets are once the aligment specs are inserted, a lot of that oversteer will go away.
I have finished cars that oversteered so bad it would about fimish the turn for you unless you held the wheel hard, yet full alignment made then work just fine.
I do believe a bit of oversteer is preferrable to understeer.
You've never lived until you are riding shotgun in a 49 Merc down a winding mountain road, and have to reach over and throw steering at it to keep from plowing into a mountainside.....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.