DNK
Great Pumpkin
Offline
I need a little help with my pedal adjustment.
When I went to hook up my linkage I realized I had not adjusted and tightened the lever (8) on the shaft.From what I can gather when the engine is in idle position the lever looks like this
When at WOT it should look lie this
My problem, as soon as I hook up the spring (13) it goes to this
Is there something to stop the peddle from rotating itself up against the dash??
When I went to hook up my linkage I realized I had not adjusted and tightened the lever (8) on the shaft.From what I can gather when the engine is in idle position the lever looks like this
When at WOT it should look lie this
My problem, as soon as I hook up the spring (13) it goes to this
Is there something to stop the peddle from rotating itself up against the dash??
Hey Guest!