• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello, I'm mk1

mk1

Freshman Member
Hi, My name is Mark F I live in the UK & have (unsurprisingly) had British cars most of my life.

I currently have a selection of 60's Minis, a 1932 MGJ2 a 1930 Austin 7, a Mini Moke, a Tuned Austin 1300 & a Daimler 250 V8 amongst other stuff. Oh, & my only concession to cars produced by the cousins is a 1943 Willy's Jeep.

I was recommended this forum by a friend, so I thought I'd drop in & see what was happening.

Regards,

mark F

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome to the British Car Forum. Your stable of cars is most impressive!
You have arrived at the right forum... you will find knowledgeable friendly help here whenever you need it or offer assistance to those in need.
Post some pics of your cars; we love pics!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
They have British cars in Britain too? I've often wondered about that LOL! Seriously, we're glad to have you aboard! Even though our forum is physically based in the US, we love having membered from your side of the pond!

Basil

dklawson

Yoda
Hi Mark. The BCF will benefit greatly having you here!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you will recognize a few names here.

dklawson

Yoda