• Notice: If you're posting to get rid of the little man (Lucas), please post A NEW TOPIC with something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars. You need not share anything too personal. NOTE: this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.
    Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

Hello, I'm mk1

mk1

Freshman Member
Hi, My name is Mark F I live in the UK & have (unsurprisingly) had British cars most of my life.

I currently have a selection of 60's Minis, a 1932 MGJ2 a 1930 Austin 7, a Mini Moke, a Tuned Austin 1300 & a Daimler 250 V8 amongst other stuff. Oh, & my only concession to cars produced by the cousins is a 1943 Willy's Jeep.

I was recommended this forum by a friend, so I thought I'd drop in & see what was happening.

Regards,

mark F

Welcome to the British Car Forum. Your stable of cars is most impressive!
You have arrived at the right forum... you will find knowledgeable friendly help here whenever you need it or offer assistance to those in need.
Post some pics of your cars; we love pics!

Hello Mark

Welcome to he forum.

That is quiet a stable full you have there with a lot of great cars.

David

They have British cars in Britain too? I've often wondered about that LOL! Seriously, we're glad to have you aboard! Even though our forum is physically based in the US, we love having membered from your side of the pond!

Basil

Hi Mark. The BCF will benefit greatly having you here!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you will recognize a few names here.

Back