Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
None of these worked when I tore the car apart.
The Heater motor I have now is a 2 speed. Was that the norm ?
Two wires coming off the motor to accomplish this.
Was the wiper motor a 1 speed ?
Wiring question on the 2 speed switch later.
In advance- Thanks,
Harry
Thank You everbody for the imput- much needed I might add.
Have decided to go with switches that allow one speed only on both-
will change later if desired.
Regards,
Harry
Thank You everbody for the imput- much needed I might add.
Have decided to go with switches that allow one speed only on both-
will change later if desired.
Regards,
Harry
That will probably do fine, unless they invent a switch that can make them go faster than full speed! I used to say that my 4A has automatic wipers, because it was too weak to run them on low when the windscreen was dry. Certainly there were other problems, though.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.