• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Groaners - post yours here

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1648409860424.png

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1648519512684.png

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?

"Aye Matey”

And when he's asked: "Where's yer buccaneers?"

"On me buccin' 'ead!"

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
And when he's asked: "Where's yer buccaneers?"

"On me buccin' 'ead!"
That's funny a version of that joke randomly popped into my head just this morning.

:two! one on each side." :D

yes I can remember the joke and no, I have no idea where my keys are. :rolleyes2:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
A seaman meets a pirate in a port, and talk turns to their adventures on the sea. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg leg, a hook, and an eye patch. The seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg leg?"

The pirate replies, "Aye, matey, we was in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as me men were pulling me out, a shark bit me leg off."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about your hook?"

"Well," replied the pirate, "We were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch?"

"A sea-gull dropping fell into me eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a sea-gull dropping?" the sailor asked incredulously.

"Not exactly," said the pirate. "It was me first day with the hook."

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss

Ornothologists from the National Audubon Society have been awarded a $10 Million Grant (why not, it's only money) to study the effects of marijuana on the arctic tern.​

Dr Mortimer Snerd, the lead scientist in the study, when asked how the study was going so far replied, "it is too early to determine final results yet, but our study is going to be thorough." He added, "We are leaving no tern unstoned."

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1648606761365.png

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
"April showers bring May flowers."

So. What do May flowers bring?

PILGRIMS!!

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Allergies!

Popeye

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
What if March really has 32 days and April 1st is just a prank?

Remember it's April Fools' Day, not April Fool's Day. Don't be a Fool.

And one zinger more from Rodney Dangerfield, acting as an egg timer - but you'll have to look it up...

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Guy goes to his psychiatrist and says “doc, you gotta help me. I think I’m turning into a dog”
The psychiatrist says “Lie down on the couch and we can talk about it”
The guy says “I’m not allowed on the furniture”.
—Henny Youngman