Healey Nut
Luke Skywalker
Offline
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Austin-Hea...675418?hash=item216e9c919a:g:T-AAAOSwjAlepRSa
Looks pretty good to me .
Looks pretty good to me .
Hey Guest!
I would jump on it, but given that mine is a BJ8, I do not believe this would work for me. Other posts I've read indicate this earlier(?) hardtop is not interchangeable with the BT7's and BJ8's. Looking at this, the base curls down and I believe the latter design's base runs straight, among other slight modifications, yes?!
And if I'm right...too bad! It's already in the right color for my car.
Correct, the earlier tops don't fit the BJ7 or BJ8.I would jump on it, but given that mine is a BJ8, I do not believe this would work for me. Other posts I've read indicate this earlier(?) hardtop is not interchangeable with the BT7's and BJ8's. Looking at this, the base curls down and I believe the latter design's base runs straight, among other slight modifications, yes?!
And if I'm right...too bad! It's already in the right color for my car.
John,Correct, the earlier tops don't fit the BJ7 or BJ8.