Last year I finally got around to changing the freeze plugs. It took forever to find brass ones, but you guys here got me going. Since having the Healey running is not a priority at the moment, I didnt get around to bolting everything back together until last month. The gas pedal linkage doesnt seem to have the right amount of travel and I am not sure if I connected it back right or not. I dont know if you can see much from the pic. It seems like I need more length on the tie rod from pedal to the bellcrank. Unless I managed to get something totally backwards. What is odd I didnt remove the tierods from body, just disconnected them at one end, so I am at a loss to figuring out whats up. It was fresh in my head last year, but I have slept since then. The arm from gas pedal is already too far past center to have any travel to open carbs. I did replace the rubber bushing on firewall, but that would not change the length enough for what it needs.