ReadT
Freshman Member
Offline
After driving the moggie around a little on Thanksgiving day I parked it, walked in the house and walked back to find a pool of gas underneath. For an added bonus, the oil sump is full of gas now
. The fuel pump has a leak in it somewhere and I'm trying to track down the same style pump that is currently on it. All the other pumps on TR3- powered Morgans or TR3s are designed with a separate clear bowl and filter to the left of the pump, whereas the one on my car has the filter incorporated into the top of the pump in a dome.
The current pump has the following on it:
PE 15695 8 179
460 429
Didn't know if any of you guys knew which pump this is, I'm not sure whether or not it is OE.
Thanks,
Read
. The fuel pump has a leak in it somewhere and I'm trying to track down the same style pump that is currently on it. All the other pumps on TR3- powered Morgans or TR3s are designed with a separate clear bowl and filter to the left of the pump, whereas the one on my car has the filter incorporated into the top of the pump in a dome.The current pump has the following on it:
PE 15695 8 179
460 429
Didn't know if any of you guys knew which pump this is, I'm not sure whether or not it is OE.
Thanks,
Read
Hey Guest!
