• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Face masks

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I never did understand shopping. I go in, pick up what I need, then i'm gone. My sis in laws, never go with them anymore, look at everything. I asked once why look at everything when you are a certain size. Answer: " because someone may have put the size in a wrong place". Shouldn't take 3 hrs to look at clothes.
That's the difference between men and women. There's a cartoon about the routes that men and women take in the mall somewhere. To be fair: it depends on whether shopping is for clothes or tools.

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I tend to be the "I have a list shopper" but I do check the Kroger Woohoo section. They have some insane deals at time.

Tools are another thing.

David

AUSMHLY

Obi Wan
Country flag
Back in the day, I had this girlfriend that would touch every item on the rack or shelf as we went down the shopping isle. She's stop, touch them, flip though them, then back to the isle where I was waiting. It took about 20 minutes to go down an isle. I learned that when I was in the middle of the isle, and she was on the side closest to the items, she had to touch everything. One day I quick stepped to be on that side of her, putting here in the middle. What are you doing? I'm shopping blocking.

Not that men don't do this too. Hey, a hardware store! Can we go in? I need a new hammer, but I'll look at everything till I get to that section.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Back in the day, I had this girlfriend that would touch every item on the rack or shelf as we went down the shopping isle. She's stop, touch them, flip though them, then back to the isle where I was waiting. It took about 20 minutes to go down an isle. I learned that when I was in the middle of the isle, and she was on the side closest to the items, she had to touch everything. One day I quick stepped to be on that side of her, putting here in the middle. What are you doing? I'm shopping blocking.

Not that men don't do this too. Hey, a hardware store! Can we go in? I need a new hammer, but I'll look at everything till I get to that section.

Sounds like this:

Male Female Shopping.JPG

:angel2:

Country flag
Sawan older woman the other day comparing labels on loaves of bread, thing was, they were the same brand and size pack of hamburger buns. Politeness won and I didn't ask of she expected one pack mixed in somewhere to have fewer calories or more vitamins or something that all the rest...

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Must admit I will check best by dates on milk and get the one with the longest expiration date. Same with lettuce and carrots.

David

Country flag
Except she wasn't reading the front where that info is, since I check dates too. She was holding the backs where the nutrition info is up together.