Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I did not find an engine ground strap on my 1959 TR3A when I took it apart, but I've read that one should be added, as with the TR4 and forward. Makes sense to me. Question is: where does it go? I don't have any examples around here to look at.
Thanks for the pictures. I was thinking at the back of the engine, but I'll look at it tomorrow, to see where the "other end" goes on the chassis. It's probably logical when I physically look at it!
The chassis end goes on the bolt that also holds the motor mount to the frame.
(Sorry, I've lost track of who took this photo. If you recognize it, please let me know.)
The chassis end goes on the bolt that also holds the motor mount to the frame.
(Sorry, I've lost track of who took this photo. If you recognize it, please let me know.)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.