Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I got door switches out of a junk yard SAAB 9000. They have worked very well for the past 5 years. The only problem was that I had to affix a rubber spacer to the passenger side door to actuate that switch.
I bought 2 from some place I cant recall right now but they fit the original hole and they had a self adjusting plunger when you closed the door the first time it pushed the switch in and then the the stalk move in if needed and it was set! and they work
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.