Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm working on replacing the door seals on the bugeye this weekend, just wanted to see if anyone had any tips for this. Looks like 10 per side clips go on teh body, and the seals slide onto those clips?
I found these clips with what looks to be the remains of the door seal. They are held in place by the two outermost screws on the cockpit surround above the dash.
Please let me know how it goes. My door seals are a little scuffed up from getting in and out of the BE. I need them in Red. if it is easy to replace them and not to expensive i may do it to.
its pretty simple, I just got one side done in about 30 minutes after removal of the old seal. The "P" clips if they are missing can be found at any hardware store. The ones I used were 1/2" plastic coated ones from the bike shop, used to install rear bike racks.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.