Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hmmmm. Not what I was thinking but that does give me a great look at what it should be. I wasn't around when the paint guys took the straps off but I don't think these were on the car. both straps were broken which led to some significant body work :frown:.
Thanks for the picture
Erik
Nelson gave you a nice picture of what is supposed to go over the strap but there is another little plate that goes under the strap. Check a Moss or VB catalog.
So there are two pieces and the strap sandwiches in between? I will have to look through the bin of parts to see if they overlooked these. I will keep better track of Everything next time.
Yes, you've got it now, Erik.
Well aware of the damage that is done without these.
Putting the holes thru the strap can be a bear as well. I use a leather punch.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.