Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My front tires(155/80 13s) are rubbing my fenders. Would the stronger springs help? I have stock rims and have the 1/2" lowering blocks on a '62'. I will be taking the blocks out.
Bugsy my '68 is running same size tires, stock rims, and lowered 1/2". I did replace springs and getting the proper springs from the usual sources can sometimes be a problem. Bugsy looked like an off road Spridget as I was shipped Rubber Bumper Springs instead. After 3 tries I ordered BE Springs and things were fine after that. Now my problem occurred 8 years ago. I've heard issue may still be going on. I'm not having any issues with tires rubbing at all.
I put whatever MOSS or VB Specified for BE Springs. They were stock now the lowered springs. Stock springs in the rear and I had them rearched. That helped for a little while I guess then springs settled back to their old positions over time.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.