Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of a video explaining how to repair the control head. I believe this was created on a VHS tape created during a technical session at a national VTR meet.
I haven't seen a video but I found a Word DOC file (someone here in this forum pointed it out to me) that was quite useful when I rebuilt my control head. Do a google search for this title and you you'll see a link to the file.
Sidescreen Control Head-disassemble.doc
When you break yours down make sure you note the orientation of all of the small parts in the head. There are two short metal pieces with a beveled end (don't know what they're called) that need to go back in with the right way. If they are not right, the turn signal lever function won't work right. I'm sure you can figure out how I know that. Taking it all back a part is a pain.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.