I posted earlier about the clutch pedal seeming to stick when I release the pedal. Could it be the throw out bearing not sliding on the shaft? How can I check this?
With the engine not running the clutch seems to work ok, but with the engine running the pedal seems to be catching on something. The pedal will come part way and then feels rough. It is almost impossible to engage the clutch smoothly.
I don't know if I described the problem correctly but I hope you get my drift.
With the engine not running the clutch seems to work ok, but with the engine running the pedal seems to be catching on something. The pedal will come part way and then feels rough. It is almost impossible to engage the clutch smoothly.
I don't know if I described the problem correctly but I hope you get my drift.
Hey Guest!