Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I use them on my 64 TR4 with Zenith Strombergs, so yes I think you can as long as you cap off the tubes. I still use the tubes, part of the early crankcase ventilation system they had.
I agree that you can; but you might want to check what they are worth first. Last time I checked, those were not available new; so one of the concours crowd might be willing to pay enough for you to buy several sets of the later oval filters. (Which will also work and you don't have to bother capping the tubes.)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.