Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Unless you need this to be origional, I used a piece of sheet metal and welded in the whole floor piece. It worked perfect mounted the gas petal in its origional location. Once you carpet it the only way you would know is from underneath. The depression is not missed, I am 6'2". That is the cheap way to go.
She is now completely stripped and all the panels are welded in and ground down. A few spots to touch up and we will be ready for primer. Don't you just love a dry climate and garage?
I get the daily weather from KOMO in my morning emails.
I was a bit surprised this morning when they reminded me we have had 3 sunny days this work week. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We are also supposed to have sunshine tomorrow.
It's been raining cats and dogs since about noon today. I am sure that's what Bill is feeling.
Good to see your progress, I finally shot my 3000 chassis in Transtar 2k primer this week. Keep up the good work. My advice to those contemplating this sort of rebuild in their spare time...pencil in PLENTY of spare time.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.