Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm getting ready to install the clutch hard line in my Bugeye and would love to see some pictures of what y'all have done. My current plan it to install a hard line similar to an MGB with a flex line from there to the slave. Thoughts?
Thanks, Rut
I just rolled a 360 deg. loop in the tubing to dampen the worst of the vibrations and connected it directly to the slave cylinder. Been in use for over 10 years now with no problems. But I must admit, Blue Max's solution is much more elegant.
I just rolled a 360 deg. loop in the tubing to dampen the worst of the vibrations and connected it directly to the slave cylinder. Been in use for over 10 years now with no problems. But I must admit, Blue Max's solution is much more elegant.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.