Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I can get it, but not until Tuesday morning. I think that it's still at Erik's shop, but I'll be out of town tomorrow and not returning until Tuesday to be able to pick it up.
Thanks, I'd like to have the measurements from the rear edge of the retainer groove, to the front edge of each lobe, including the fuel pump lobe. Please make sure the camshaft you use has stanpart on it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.