• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Attn: Doc, and others (not watches)

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
My typical daily load-out

: loadout.jpg

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Doc, I'm guessing that is your Waltham chronograph in the photo?

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Good one Bas.

Since Doc showed us his, I'll show off mine:
IMG_20160925_104028717_HDR.jpg

PhotoGrid_1474827541798.jpg
Here's my EDC pocket dump. Not as fancy of a watch (samsung gear s2), but the rest is top shelf stuff.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
You don't own a wallet Kenny?

Lol. It's a black leather bifold. Forgot to empty the back pocket.

Every once in a while I'll carry my 1911, or .41 magnum revolver, but even then I always have my sig 238.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Since we all carry, what kind of rigs like, or do you just pocket your heaters?

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I sometimes carry my little stainless lady Smith instead of the 1911. When I carry it I also use a pancake holster, or sometimes I'll just carry it in a pocket.

I'm a regular owb belt holster kind of guy. I do have a shoulder harness rig for the 1911, but it's a bit unwieldy. The sig has its own factory plastic belt clip holster. I have leather belt holsters for everything else.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Been a Bianchi user for forty years. Currently a Pro-100 for the .380 but recently got two Alien Gear (one for Herself) soft inner panel with a Kydex shell and a High Noon "Split Decision" (tuckable). Carry all IWB, 4 o'clock.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I have a shoulder rig for the Walthers that has to be forty years old, a Bianchi but really a PITA. Rarely worn as a result. I'd guess we all have a drawer full of lesser used holsters, too. :wink:

Two 5 gallon buckets full.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Two five gallon buckets full? That's quite a bit.

Here is almost all I have:
IMG_20160925_152847915_HDR.jpg

The black pancake is a Roy's Leather goods out of Arkansas, it works pretty well for conceal, especially if you are wearing a jacket. The brown Bianchi on the end is really comfortable and places the gun in a perfect position for ease of drawing. The nicely tooled one on the end, was made by an old Mexican cowboy my dad used to work with on a ranch when he was younger, it is for going to church on Sundays (gotta dress up a little). The tooled pancake I had made by a guy up in Yukon, it is for my .38s both the lady Smith and my four" model 10 fit nicely in it, it works really well for concealed carry with the lady Smith. and the shoulder holster is a Jack Ass rig for my old Colt .38 although the model 10 fits pretty well in it.

I also have the original WWI era holster for the 1911, though it is in terrible shape, and I have a WWII era tankers shoulder holster for it as well. Both of those are probably with my dad's stuff in my mom's attic.

PhotoGrid_1474839940306.jpg
I'm not even exagerating... I'd dig em out of there to show the contents but my wife has stacked crap on top of it. You'll just have to take my word for it. Lol.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Looks like ya got us beat, Kenny!

...but if I still had my Roy Rodgers dual faux-ivory handled cap guns & holster, I'd claim the prize for the most unique! :smirk:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That is quite a bit of leather you have Kenny. Have you ever considered opening a holster store?

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I still don't own a Walther but I did pick up this DWM Model 1906 Luger in .30 Luger. After getting it I decided it needed a nice holster and had El Paso Saddlery make this one for it.
Resized_20201021_134724.jpeg
Resized_20201021_134809.jpeg
Resized_20210614_111134.jpeg

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That's a treasure Walt! Congrats!

...and I'm somewhat jealous. ;)