Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am finally (after 27 years of forced removal) returning home to San Diego!! It is strange what you will do to be employed!
I retired this last summer so now I can finally see the sun again.
We are planning to move there next April and need to get ready- I already moved my MGA there last month but two more toy cars are a bit much- the '69 Sprite is part of the family so the Orange Crate is the logical one to go.
I put an offer in on a house when I was there and hope to hear if it is accepted this week.
The Orange Crate is now back to being a Midget (as it really is) for the sale.
Bill
The Krait, one of the deadliest snakes on the globe. Krait, rhymes with night... or fright. Get bitten by one of them and your chances of living are slim, real slim. Best of luck with the car, and welcome back!
wow I'm jealous!
I love San Diego(and I hate Seattle too)! I lived there for around 10 years. Abosutely beautiful! We'll miss having you around here.
mark
Welcome back to the South, Bill! Even if it is on the West Coast. You will be sorely missed in the NW. What will all the O Spridget Handymen In Transit meetings be like without you. Congrats on the retirement buddy. Please IM your address. I get down to SD a couple of times a year and might need parts!
No- I never acquired "Morrisservice", only the inventory of it (it is mostly all gone now).
Gerrard is the closest thing to someone who acquired the business.
BillM
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.