Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have someone interested in buying my Bugeye and he asked if I could install 3 point belts. I did a search and there was an old post, but the shoulder belt location point looks too low. Has anyone successfully done this?
Thanks, Rut
Thanks, that’s the information I read about and the shoulder strap is way too low to be safe. I’m hoping someone has a better solution that I can install.
Rut
I placed mine there, however I used a Corbeau harness so both shoulders are restrained. I think the alternative would be to mount on to a roll cage cross bar or a bar running across the back.
Regards
Paul
HI Rut,
I don't know if you remember me.I sold you rims and tires about 8 years ago. I also met you in a Church parking lot on my way back To California while towing Miss Agatha. Well anyway my 1960 Old English White Bugeye that I bought from Scott Mcdonald is for sale. So if you could pass that on I would appreciate it.
Bill Mayer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.