Pythias
Jedi Knight
Offline
Re: 13" tires
WoW... thanx... When I got the wheels, i was able to get one of the last sets of Sumitomo HTR 200s. They have more grip than I have guts. But at the shows this year I'll ask around and maybe I can sell the combo and move "up".
THANX!
Hey, I have a new 1098 head here, brand new, that I would like to have someone "breath" on. You're the guy, or do you specialize in 1275 stuff only? Actually I have two 12g295 heads, one that has been ported and another new one. The ported one should be magnifluxed before installation because of it's "unknown" origin.
WoW... thanx... When I got the wheels, i was able to get one of the last sets of Sumitomo HTR 200s. They have more grip than I have guts. But at the shows this year I'll ask around and maybe I can sell the combo and move "up".
THANX!
Hey, I have a new 1098 head here, brand new, that I would like to have someone "breath" on. You're the guy, or do you specialize in 1275 stuff only? Actually I have two 12g295 heads, one that has been ported and another new one. The ported one should be magnifluxed before installation because of it's "unknown" origin.
Hey Guest!



