Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Putting the carbs on the rebuilt 1275 that will go in the B/E.
Seems I am missing the choke linkage and possibly part of the accelerator linkage.
Cant find a real clear picture or diagram.
Can anyone post detailed photos of the carb set up?
Mine (I only have one and need to get another) goes to the triangular cutout on the inner fender. Don't know if there was ever really "a place" just a spot to hook it on.
Fred--
This shot of the linkage on another fellow's car appeared on the MG Experience website this week. Hope he doesn't mind I post it here. I'll take it off it he does. Disregard the arrows.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.