• This forum is expressly for posting articles, related in some fashion to British cars (the kind you might submit for a publication). You post an article is the same way that you might post a regular thread, but you understand the article:
    • Must be 500 words minimum
    • Must Include appropriate prefix
    • May include Pictures
    • May be edited or rejected by admin
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Member Articles

This is a repository of Articles, both technical and anecdotal (just for fun). Any member can submit an article but all articles are moderated. The admin of BCF reserves to right to edit content (usually just for spelling/grammar) and has final decision whether to publish or not.

You’ve just discovered there’s water seeping out the top of a head stud & to make life worse the stud has come apart from the base thread, so what are the options – remove the head & tap a thread into the top deck of the block, not the best option – expensive & time consuming, next option is to access the remaining thread via a welsh plug ( freeze plug) you could try & grind flat to drill and...
My First Jaguar in High School by Basil I have always loved British sports cars, especially Jaguars. I learned to drive backin 1966 in Bridgeport West Virginia in a 1960 Jag XK150 that belonged to a friend of the family (I was 12 years old)! Ever since then I longed to own a Jag of my own. One day, while driving down Hampton Bldv in Aurora, CO, I spotted a tan colored Jaguar XKE Coupe sitting...
Submitted by @Basil I have always loved British sports cars, especially Jaguars. I learned to drive backin 1966 in Bridgeport West Virginia in a 1960 Jag XK150 that belonged to a friend of the family (I was 12 years old)! Ever since then I longed to own a Jag of my own. One day, while driving down Hampton Bldv in Aurora, CO, I spotted a tan colored Jaguar XKE Coupe sitting at a service...