• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Everybody

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Everybody

HI all, Hoppy Holiday to you.---Keoke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Re: Everybody

And a safe and blessed Easter to you!

Basil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

MotorHead67

Jedi Hopeful

Hope you had a warm happy holiday.

Basil, Re:'...for good men to do nothing.'
This site brings good people, of a like mind, together. You've done a good thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

OP
Keoke

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif
Well, Alec, a pint or two of "Blue Bird" can sure make for a Hoppy Easter day.---Keoke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Yes it is a Micro Brewers product ,but straight out of the UK,does not travel too far and is used as a guest brew in some of the pubs.

piman

Darth Vader

Hello Keoke,

not a brew I know but then I don't get to your part of the world. I understand that 'micro-brewing' is quite active in California? I can't say I'm impressed by the more well known American beers. But then, of course, you drink it cold.

Alec