• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Human Debris

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Human debris is too good of a term to call these little scum bags.

https://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5254

I hope these little twits are caught and the Lotus owner is fully compensated. They need to spend some time behind bars - then lets see how cute they think they are.

coldplugs

Darth Vader
Platinum
Country flag
I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of that for fear I'd be sick.

May they be "bored" in prison for a while....

(What kind of witless idiots post a video that they made of themselves on the net? That's way beyond understanding.)

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Unfortunately, even if caught, the most that they will be charged with is committing criminal damage. Their type of mentality is all too common in the UK nowadays, unfortunately.

Without going into politics at all, in recent years, the police in the UK have been increasingly restricted in doing their job, with oversight and Monday-morning quarterbacking from an "independent" watchdog organisation which investigates and criticises anything and everything that the police are involved in. Punishment for offenders has been reduced alarmingly.

More than likely, it will be decided by the CPS (stands for Crown Prosecution Service, or Can't Prosecute, Sorry) that it was the fault of the car owner for having such a nice vehicle which was bound to attract these poor, downtrodden victims of a cruel society and encite them to trash it. The owner of the car will be prosecuted for incitement to cause damage, and the offenders will walk.

Rant over.

G

They aren't really smashing it up, more sort of lying on it. They are clearly drunk, so clearly English.

That said, Steve has pretty much nailed the CPS stance, and I can tell it wasn't in the East End of London - they wouldn't have survived to post on utube. The owner will probably take the payout and get another Chelsea tractor. Poor bugger.

Please don't think I'm condoning these morons - I think they need percussive maintenance as much as the next man, but sadly without some form of viable deterrent, there is nothing to make them not do it. No guns in the UK remember...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
ayup... but if I were the owner and saw the vid, the perps would be stalked... They're 'locals'. Mum's conveyance may not work one day, "things" would begin to just ~happen~ at odd times...

Westfield_XI

Jedi Warrior
alana said:
No guns in the UK remember...

Not anymore.....as I understand it, not only does the UK have an amazingly violent culture, but now the yobs are buying guns as fast as they can be smuggled into the country. They already have the highest rates of muggings and assault, now they are trying to take away our title as the most murderous . If you think I am exagerating, and I am a tiny bit, just wait a decade. The idyllic, pastoral Britain we see in PBS shows like Last of the Summer Wine is long gone if it ever existed at all.

Country flag
There is a universal rule that states what you put out comes back to you 10 fold. Or more commonly known as what goes around comes around. Those two will receive their "rewards" sooner or later.

D

DougF

As Hank Jr. put it, "an attitude adjustment, does it every time" and "yes sir, I understand...perfectly". Probably helps to hear the song.

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
You know..not to highjack the thread...but everytime I see this post pop-up I think of the guy that bought a barbeque grill at a garage sale got it home and found the human foot it in...sorry back to the post now....

RobT

Jedi Warrior
Did he call a toe truck?

Or is that what they mean by "sole food"?

Sincerest apologies,

Rob.

D

Deleted member 3577

I don't know of a single case of car vandalism around here...

(except for 'heck hath no fury' incidents)

Red necks respect vehicles even if they are 'funny-looking'.

Or maybe I know all of em?

Besides...I think it is still legal round here to hospitalize a vandal. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif