• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MG WIns!

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
The "MG" Lola won the P2 class...not many MG parts on this car, but a win's a win!
Diesel Audi was the first diesel car to win the 24 hour race at LeMans.
Panoz won against a zillion Porsches....Yaaaaaa! (with a Ferrari in third)
Corvette won in GT when the Aston-Martin lunched a clutch at about 21 hours with a one lap lead (A-M #007 got second in GT)
(I re-posted this in "Events" too).

curtis

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I was there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sad about the Astons as they had been very strong. Still there were three in the top ten.
Curtis

DesertSprite

Jedi Warrior
[ QUOTE ]
Panoz won against a zillion Porsches....Yaaaaaa! (with a Ferrari in third)

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to be a big Porsche fan (still like the 356's) but after a while, it get's boring seeing the same cars win over and over again. Good for Panoz.

I'm impressed that Audi won the whole thing with a diesel. Pretty impressive.

Joel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif