• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

General MG I forgot I had this on my server

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
bittersweet. I remember it well - can you keep it posted in a corner somewhere?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Do NOT lose that! I've been looking for that stuff for months now!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You NEED to make that a "Sticky".I would greatly appreciate it!
Your post stirred up past memories of when I was fortunate to visit Tony's
grave site at Arlington.
I was sad,but honored,at the same time.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I do remember it indeed. I've often thought of how happy he would have been when I bought my first (and current) MGB.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I had a picture posted of his headstone,
but I think it's still on the old computer.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Basil, I'm so happy that wasn't lost. Brought back some nice memories, (and sad). PJ

I was going to ask you about this. I saw recently an old post on mgbexp where you said you had it and was working on hosting it for him. Make copies.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I sent him half a dozen emails through that website, he didn't answer one of 'em... I tracked him down to th' BCF and joined.

As a result we had some "interesting" 'phone conversations.