• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR2/3/3A Congrats Keith!

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
Didn't spot this on the forum, but my apologies if this is old news. There is one nice looking TR3 gracing the cover of Hemmings Sports and Exotics for August:
attachment.php

Story is here:
https://www.hemmings.com/hsx/stories/2015/08/01/hmn_feature1.html

A hearty congrats to Keith, aka Mallard! Well done!

Attachments

• 606892-460-0.jpg
    606892-460-0.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 245

M_Pied_Lourd

Darth Vader
Country flag
That's awesome. Congrats Keith

Cheers
Tush

mgedit

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Very nice restoration. Just slightly "newer" than my 56 as Keith's has Girling brakes. Got to love that colour!

Cheers, Mike

attachment.php

Attachments

• 56_TR3 (Small).JPG
    56_TR3 (Small).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

3798j

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
KeithKeith, What a great looking magazine cover! Plus a very entertaining article. Please take my complements on a job well done.

Last edited:

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
Outstanding! Having seen your TR6 I have always had great respect for your abilities, but you have out done your self with this one.

...Hailing from Gilbert, Arizona, he's a certified British car guy....

Possibly 'certifiable' would be equally accurate. There are convicted murders who get off with less than 7 years hard labor.

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Sorry about the late reply, just spent the last ten days up in the CO mountains at 12000'. Hard to breath the first two days, now I'm back to the heat of AZ. Thank you all for the kind words. The color of the car in the magazine does not show the actual color very well, but you can still see the details. Not sure what will be next, I'm thinking TVR.