• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Washington

leecreek

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I am going to head to Little Washington this morning to catch the NCMGCC tour into town. Hope to get some pictures of some interesting Spridgets. They are meeting at 1100 at the Hampton Inn and will tour the area.

https://ncmgcarclub.org/

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Aww, Lee!! Don't limit your photos to JUST the Spridgets!!
Have a care for the rest of us, too!?! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

OP
leecreek

leecreek

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Well the rest of ya were the only ones that scored. My BugEye was the only 'Spridget' that showed. A bunch of really nice cars tho. Hope they have fun doing the Tour.

Speedy_Pete

Jedi Trainee
Blimey, don't see many Jensen Healeys these days! I like the 3000 with the UK plates still on the front. Good to see the old Brits doing their bit in the colonies...