• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR Smallmouth in KC?

jayhawk

Jedi Warrior
Was sitting with my wife and brother at an outdoor restaurant on the Plaza when a White TR 2? pulled up about a half block away-- my brother was teasing me about the direction we were heading for our after-dinner walk but I was hoping I could talk with the guys who got out. Unfortunately the orders were ready and the guys went the other way. Anyway, wondered if any of you were owners or knew the guy/car. I don't know of anyone in the local club who has one-- had antique plates. Of course, I had my bug convertible parked across the street that evening instead of my 3! Isn't that always the way?

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
Few things I enjoy more than seeing a TR3 while driving the TR3. Unfortunately, unless you're at TRA, VTR or Triumphfest that isn't too likely. I am always amzed by the number of local LBCs that I see for the first time. You almost think you know them all but even in our little mountain community (pop. about 300) I came across a TR3A that I never knew about before.

gsalt57tr3

Jedi Warrior
Fresno is a town of about 500,000. That number could hide alot of triumphs.

It is always fun to see another. There's plenty of TR6's around, but when I see another 3, or even a 4, I always get a wave or a honk.

Yesterday I saw a primer grey 4 coming the other way on a fairly busy street, but we both got excited about seeing the other.