• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hints from Heloise

G

Found this item in mag. Great quick cleanup, works on everything: bugs off paint and glass, vinyl, rubber,etc.
d4a07a68.jpg

I have some good recipes for crawfish-stuffed turkey if anyone interested.....

Bill

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
I have some good recipes for crawfish-stuffed turkey if anyone interested.....

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that take bugs and tar off of paint,glass, and chrome..... Or just paint off the walls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

OP
G

No harm to paintwork with this stuff? I've been looking for a good bug and tar remover that I can use on paint that won't destroy it like some of the off the shelf products.

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
That Honda polish really is good stuff!! I used to use it a lot in the showroom at the motorcycle dealership I worked at, and I can promise you, it will NOT harm the paintwork. I used it on Lexan faceshields for helmets too, and it doesn't even scratch those, and they are really delicate!

OP
G

OK great, now where can I get it from? Anyone got a link or a source?

OP
G

Scott, the only retail place that I know of that sells it is a Honda motorcycle dealership. Or, online if you Google it. I found it cheapest at the Honda shop. About $5.50 per can. Goes a long way. I find it especially useful after a run where I got some bugs or a little road grim, just spray it on and rub off with a soft cotton cloth. I will clean my whole engine compartment up with this stuff, pretty slick. Well kept secret.

Bill

svtmikey

Jedi Trainee
Silver
Country flag
Looks like it'll clean anything off....wonder if it'll get my boss of my back???

OP
G

Excellent! I think we have a Honda powersports dealership around here somewhere, I guess they should have it. Might be cheaper online though.

Thanks man!